Get Free email Updates:

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Nokia E72 Review: Surprise Box and First Impressions

If you are following me on Twitter, @NokiaMobileBlog, you probably know that I got a surprise box from my friends at Nokia WomWorld. Initially, they didn’t want to tell me what was on the 18pound box coming in the mail, even more mysteriously, I was supposed to crack some code to open the box.

Sin título-1

The surprise box arrived today, and, I got a really nice surprise! A gigantic crystal case, locked with a big metal lock and a Nokia E72 being held gracefully in someone’s hand. Fortunately for me, the hinges of the box were broken, I could get the E72 straight away out of the box. Enjoy the pics from the unboxing below; and, some very early first impressions on the bottom.

nokia e72 box surprisenokia e72 boxnokia e72 open boxnokia e72 livenokia e72nokia e72 back

First Impressions:

I definitively was not expecting a Nokia E72, but it came in the right time since the E72 NAM just hit the market. The Nokia E72 is the successor from the extremely popular Nokia E71. At first sight, the Nokia E72 feels just as solid as the E71, a bit thicker but its probably just a mm. The E72 has slightly rubberized keys which makes texting much easier than with the slippery keys from the E71, I have proven before that rubberized keys are more effective: like on the E63 and E71x. The keys are arranged a bit different on the E72, we’ll see later if they are indeed better placed.

For More Information Read Here :http://nokiamobileblog.com/nokia-e72-review-surprise-box-and-first-impressions/

0 comments:

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hosted Desktops